Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friday Taco Night



I had to work at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning so there was no going out on Friday night, but I did make things more special than a regular weeknight by making tacos! I even made homemade tortillas (really easy) and cashew queso. And the best part is that the leftovers lasted the whole weekend. I only just finished off the tortillas and lentil taco filling for breakfast this morning (I'm weird and eat savory things for breakfast). Here are all of the recipes I used, in case you want to have a taco-filled weekend too!

Ancho Lentil Taco Filling
Cashew Queso
Homemade Tortillas
Plus some store-bought salsa and tortilla chips to complete the meal

Don't forget to make nachos with the tortilla chips and cashew queso. You won't be sorry.

There was also some of this going on:



And this:



They're not sad. They just want tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment